2553-11-08

Chili Hot Dish!! – Spicy Hot Thai Foods from Street side

This Lunch, I got a Pad Si Eew(fried flat noodles with sweet soy sauce) from a Muslim Aunt Shop dish at the entrance to the side street. I ordered a dish of Pad Si Eew because Si Eew is sweet. But the Aunt cook for me…
thai food
I don’t eat pork. Thais usually cook with pork. If I want to have some dish with meat, I have to find a Muslim Food Shop. I’m a Buddhist from the North of Thailand, so I don’t like spicy hot foods same Thai Muslim or Thais from the south.
I got a mistake that order from the shop that people regular have spicy hot. Regularly, when you order Pad Si Eew, you have to want chili, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and peanut to flavor it. But I don’t eat like the another, I don’t want to flavor. The Aunt is kind-hearted, she help to flavor like the south people eat. I saw it after she strew chili and it late…
Very hot! I had Lunch with tears…

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh that looks very spicy. There's no way I could eat that!

    ตอบลบ
  2. @Andrea Most of Thais eat like that but not me T_T

    ตอบลบ
  3. ขอบคุณค่ะคุณ cocodrilo ทีมาเม้นท์บล็อกให้
    ขอคำแนะนำติชม ด้วยนะคะ
    จะได้ปรับปรุง

    ตอบลบ

Related Posts with Thumbnails